The older archives (>10 years old) have been substantially recovered -- more than 23,800 files' worth -- and are now reachable through the search engine and via file download. Email here if you have any questions.
Your support is essential if the service is to continue, there are bandwidth bills to pay every month and failing disk drives to replace. Volunteers do the work, but disk drives and bandwidth are not free. We encourage you to contribute financially, even a dollar helps. Click here to donate.
Welcome to the new Radio4all website! If you cannot log in, you may need to reset your password. Email here if you need additional support.
 
Program Information
The Richie Allen Show
Wall Street & City of London have decided: UK Labour Party Will Win 2024 General Election
13
 Bristol Broadband Co-operative  Contact Contributor

Episode 1521: The Richie Allen Show Monday January 23rd 2023

Jan. 23, 2023

Richie is joined by the founder and leader of The Heritage Party, David Kurten and by the author and broadcast journalist, Tony Gosling.

On today's show, Richie and his guests discussed Boris Johnson, Nadhim Zahawi and Tory sleaze, The Green Agenda, Cultural Marxism, Freemasonry, Ukraine, Tony Blair and The World Economic Forum and much more.
For more on David Kuten visit:
www.heritageparty.org

To listen to Tony Gosling's brilliant Brisol-based radio show every Friday at 5pm, visit:
www.talkradio.org.uk
www.thisweek.org.uk
https://www.podparadise.com/Podcast/1090284266/Listen/1674501659/0
Tories prefer Boris Johnson to Sunak or Truss - and BOTH lose to Starmer, polls show

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/tories-prefer-boris-johnson-sunak-27736614

Liz Truss has a 22-point lead in the Tory leadership contest - but more than half her backers want Boris Johnson to stay on, as speculation mounts the PM could attempt a comeback

Liz Truss is the overwhelming favourite to become Britain’s next Prime Minister.

Yet more than half of her Tory backers would rather Boris JohnsonSTAYS in No10, extraordinary data shows.

Bombshell polling also claims the public would rather have Keir Starmer as PM than either Ms Truss or her rival Rishi Sunak.

The two polls out today, as thousands of Tory members have already cast their ballots, show the uphill struggle for the next Prime Minister on September 6.

An Opinium poll of 570 Conservative members showed 61% would pick Ms Truss over ex-Chancellor Rishi Sunak on 39% - a 22-point lead.

She had a 40-point lead among members over 65 and an eight point lead among those under 50.
Liz Truss has a 22-point lead in the Tory leadership contest
Liz Truss has a 22-point lead in the Tory leadership contest ( Image:
REUTERS)
Boris Johnson spotted in Greece enjoying second holiday in as many weeks

Chris Curtis of Opinium said: “With many members having already returned their ballot papers, it is now very unlikely Truss won't become Prime Minister in September.”

But 63% of the Tory members who backed her in the poll said they would rather shamed Mr Johnson stay on as PM instead.

That number was even higher at 68% among Mr Sunak's supporters.

By comparison just 26% and 31% of the general public wanted Boris Johnson to stay as Prime Minister in these two scenarios.

It comes after the Sunday Mirror reported Boris Johnson and his allies are plotting a return to Number 10 before the next election if Liz Truss “implodes” as Prime Minister.

But ultra-loyalist Jacob Rees-Mogg insisted the PM wouldn't make a comeback, telling GB News: "Nobody’s come back having lost the leadership of the party since Gladstone. And I just don’t think in modern politics the chance of coming back is realistic."
An ultra-loyalist insisted the PM, pictured, wouldn't make a comeback
An ultra-loyalist insisted the PM, pictured, wouldn't make a comeback ( Image:
Getty Images)

Separate polling by Tory former peer Lord Ashcroft suggests Keir Starmer would beat both Rishi Sunak and Liz Truss at the next election.

Choosing between Rishi Sunak and Keir Starmer for PM, 44% chose the Tory and 56% chose the Labour leader.

Choosing between Liz Truss and Keir Starmer for PM, 45% chose the Tory and 55% chose the Labour leader.

Lord Ashcroft polled 10,454 members of the public for the Mail on Sunday.

Ms Truss was taking a day off from the leadership race on Sunday, ahead of journeying to Scotland and Northern Ireland for hustings this week.
Separate polling suggests Keir Starmer, pictured, would beat both Rishi Sunak and Liz Truss at the next election ( Image:
PA)

Her race for No10 became increasingly bitter as her allies branded Dominic Raab - a Sunak supporter who attacked her tax cuts - a “suicide bomber” who “would rather lose to Labour than win with Liz”.

They told Sunday newspapers the Deputy PM had “utter hatred” and “venom” for Liz Truss in “the saddest moment of the campaign”.

One added: “The guy has not just burned his bridges, he's torched the village.”

Any ally of Ms Truss hit back: “The charm offensive by Liz's team towards cabinet ministers they're trying to woo seems to now be missing the charm.”

Despite Cabinet minister Robert Buckland switching from Sunak to Truss this weekend, an ally of Mr Raab said he “isn’t for turning”.
A Liz Truss ally said of Dominic Raab: “The guy has not just burned his bridges, he's torched the village" ( Image:
James Veysey/REX/Shutterstock)
Don't Miss

Ms Truss today said she would take on the job of Minister for the Union to stop Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland being “let down by nationalist and Left-wing parties”.

And Mr Sunak outlined plans to make the UK "energy independent" by 2045 by boosting North Sea gas production, claiming it will prevent a repeat of the looming price crisis.

But his plan came under fire from environmental campaigners.

Greenpeace UK policy director Doug Parr fumed: "Has Rishi Sunak just been sat under an air conditioning unit all day?

“Despite the searing temperatures and drought declared by his own government, his plans for energy independence have completely ignored the fact that we're also grappling with a climate crisis.

“Someone should also remind him that his government has already made a legally binding commitment to cut emissions to zero by 2050."


Download Program Podcast
00:40:00 1 Jan. 24, 2023
  View Script
    
 00:40:00  64Kbps mp3
(MB) None
65 Download File...